Won't keep me signed in

Stitch 27

First off, am using Window 10. My 1st problem happened when I wasn't able to 'write' to my GPS unit. Uninstalled everything Garmin on my computer and reinstalled...numerous times. Now I can 'write' to my GPS unit, but I am now unable to go into a cache for details...keeps signing me off. So I am unable to go into Google Maps and do any kind of research at all to see where my selected cache is. Also am unable to 'write' to my GPS unit unless I have a map showing and select a cache from there. Very perplexing. Hope someone can help.

Let's fix your "write" problem first:

Just don't use the "send to GPS" feature. It's antiquated and relies on a plugin built on an insecure platform. Instead, download the .gpx file directly to your GPS. Or better yet, use Pocket Queries so you don't have to load and delete caches one at a time.

Now onto your other problem:

That's a weird one. The only thing I can think of is that you don't have cookies enabled so the website can't keep you logged in. But that's unlikely. Try deleting your cookies and cache and see if that fixes anything.

If that doesn't work, try another browser. Actually, you should try another browser anyway. Internet Explorer is a dead horse, and there are much better alternatives for connecting to the web. Anyway, if it turns out not to be a browser issue, then I'm not sure what to try next.

OK, separating my problems and addressing the problem of not being able to stay logged in ... I was able to remove my cookies but that did not fix my problem. Additionally, since I am not able to stay logged in, I am unable to request a pocket query or to look at ones I already have. I'm ready to uninstall everything and start over again.

Stitch 27

Let's fix your "write" problem first:

Just don't use the "send to GPS" feature. It's antiquated and relies on a plugin built on an insecure platform. Instead, download the .gpx file directly to your GPS. Or better yet, use Pocket Queries so you don't have to load and delete caches one at a time.

Now onto your other problem:

That's a weird one. The only thing I can think of is that you don't have cookies enabled so the website can't keep you logged in. But that's unlikely. Try deleting your cookies and cache and see if that fixes anything.

If that doesn't work, try another browser. Actually, you should try another browser anyway. Internet Explorer is a dead horse, and there are much better alternatives for connecting to the web. Anyway, if it turns out not to be a browser issue, then I'm not sure what to try next.