Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Shop Geocaching

Greek Gods Geocoins

I recently ordered the first five Greek God coins as a special recently. The coins are truly amazing and arrived in most excellent condition. I have all in my collection, however I noticed that the Cybele coin did not have a unique icon like the others. Is the icon for Cybele still in the works or might I have entered something wrong?

Thanks.

I recently ordered the first five Greek God coins as a special recently. The coins are truly amazing and arrived in most excellent condition. I have all in my collection, however I noticed that the Cybele coin did not have a unique icon like the others. Is the icon for Cybele still in the works or might I have entered something wrong?

Thanks.

Cybele and each of the coins is slated for a custom icon. I'm adding as we go, working on a new coin every couple weeks and icons as we work through the production steps, but rest assured, it should be a custom icon. I'll send it in just in case I forgot to include it in the last batch of elements submitted. Thanks for the heads-up! :)

These look awesome will you be doing a Athena coin it be so cool to give it's to my daughter who shares the same name

Entirely possible. We're tackling some of the most noted and celebrated gods, goddesses and demi-gods who championed humans. :grin:

What was #4 of 12?

Edited by ABBAfan