Virginia/West Virginia Backpacking Trip

Team OUTSID4EVR

I'm posting a "heads-up" in the forums here to announce the Mill Mountain GeoCamp-out. You can read about it by followingthis link. This is a backpacking trip to a neat area of George Washington National Forest. This will require a moderately strenuous hike. The nearest town is Wardensville, WV. The date is June 14th and 15th. If you are interested, leave a note on the cache info page. We could carpool from Baltimore, if there are folks coming from PA, DE, NJ, etc...

You can use this forum to stay informed.s

[This message was edited by OUTSID4EVR on May 09, 2003 at 07:55 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by OUTSID4EVR:

BUMP

C'mon there's gotta be somebody that backpacks and doesn't live in New Jersey reading these forums! icon_wink.gif

I

I'm still interested. I have to get my money's worth out of all the gear I bought this year icon_smile.gif

-------------------------------------

Hope is the destination that we seek.

Love is the road that leads to hope.

Courage is the motor that drives us.

We travel out of darkness into faith.

-=The Book Of Counted Sorrows=-

I can't go but I have done the Big Schloss cache and I can tell you all it is well worth the trip. The views from Big Schloss were INCREDIBLE. I did the hike while there was still snow on the ground but the day was a mild one. I had lunch up there all by myself (with a hawk flying overhead) and it was just so peaceful.