WMs approved -- or not?

Hi - Has this happened to anyone else?

I submitted 22 WMs in the category Signs of History.

These WMs were all approved, according to the emails I got from the CO this morning.

When I checked them on the WM website, these 22 WMs all show as pening, with the note "the vote on this waymark's status has not completed yet."

When I do a search of my waymarks, arranged newest by date approved, these mystery status WMs are all there in the approved list, but not with their titles bolded.

Is this clear as mud??????????

What's an example of one of them in the mystery state? Perhaps there is a browser issue that is caching the pages in the earlier "the vote on ...." state, even though they were subsequently approved.

Provide a couple of WM numbers.

Ask and ye shall receive :) LOL

WMPPYA Signs of History William Lee Miers -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPYB Signs of History Albert R. Cauthorn -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPYD Signs of History Felipe & Tomasa Lara Virgen -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPYE Signs of History Crawford Benton (Dutch) Wardlaw -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPYG Signs of History Lee Roy P. & Martha Ann Valliant -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPYK Signs of History Joe Berger -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPYM Signs of History W. J. & Viola Gibbons Fields -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPYN Signs of History In Memory of Ed Jackson -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPYP Signs of History William Forrest Whitehead -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPYQ Signs of History D. B. Cusenbary -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPYV Signs of History Sol & Ernestine Mayer -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPYW Signs of History WTO Holman Family -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPYY Signs of History B. M. Halbert -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPZ0 Signs of History Fred & Serena Adams Trainer -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPZ1 Signs of History George S. Allison & Wife Margaret Thornhill -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPZ2 Signs of History Walter Ephraim Whitehead -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPZ5 Signs of History Isaac & Victoria Miers -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPZ6 Signs of History E. F. & Bessie Wyatt Vanderstucken -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPZ7 Signs of History The Espy Family -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPZ9 Signs of History David & Serena Estes Adams, James & Cora V. Trainer -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPZA Signs of History George H. MacDonald & Josie C. MacDonald -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

WMPPZB Signs of History Robert Halbert & Battie Halbert -- Sutton County Courthouse, Sonora TX x

Some more infos: An officer approved them, soon after that another officer reevaluated them and called votes for these Waymarks with the question: "memorial?". If 'Signs of History' fit into another category they should be submitted there and will be declined here. It's often difficult to check if someone submitts one sign to more categories (could be that some of these categories have a slower reviewing time so we can't check this). I was not involved in this process, I just got the votes.

Some more infos: An officer approved them, soon after that another officer reevaluated them and called votes for these Waymarks with the question: "memorial?". If 'Signs of History' fit into another category they should be submitted there and will be declined here. It's often difficult to check if someone submitts one sign to more categories (could be that some of these categories have a slower reviewing time so we can't check this). I was not involved in this process, I just got the votes.

I looked at Citizen memorials for those, but decided to put them in signs of history for a couple of reasons.

1. They are about experiences of early Sutton County pioneers and families, so sometimes 10-12 people are mentioned on the sign, or more. One sign references 265 years of a family history

2. They are part of a local project to memorialize and mark places of purely local interest, such as the approved SOH WM at the local Methodist Church.

3. These signs are designed to look like state historic markers, with the seal of the state of Texas in them, although they are not true Texas historic markers.

We shall see what the voters decide :)