Can't remember my trackables

BlueMustangs

Hello, so I have recently started a new account, my old one was disabled and long story shot I can't get back in not do I have any interest in getting it back. But I would like to save my trackables. So I'm asking for any help or thoughts on locating my old trackables. I don't want them in hand more I would just like to transfer them to my new account. I have contacted Groundspeak and they will move them over if I can provide the tracking numbers, I can't the old tags have been lost. So I'm asking if you know a way I can search to find them if if you have seen them please let me know! My old account is cachedogsventura

Hello, so I have recently started a new account, my old one was disabled and long story shot I can't get back in not do I have any interest in getting it back. But I would like to save my trackables. So I'm asking for any help or thoughts on locating my old trackables. I don't want them in hand more I would just like to transfer them to my new account. I have contacted Groundspeak and they will move them over if I can provide the tracking numbers, I can't the old tags have been lost. So I'm asking if you know a way I can search to find them if if you have seen them please let me know! My old account is cachedogsventura

That username has no "owned" trackables in the profile.

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=88c7bfcd-b5e1-42e2-855d-46bf405ddace

B.