NJGA - why?

Team Bayberry

See, now I'm in a quandry.

I wanted to vote for a social organization which stuff related to geocaching but I really, really, really want a funny hat too.

I'd come down on the social side of things - but I'm not adamant either way. Judging by some of the posts on GC.COM, however, I'd be *real* cautious on chosing anyone to represent 'geocaching in NJ' in any official capacity.

How about we just ask our local cache approver to serve as a spokesperson for any official-type needs. Being affiliated with the website would at least convey some weight, no?

Can I still get my hat?

Nine out of ten people who change their minds are wrong the second time too.

quote:
Originally posted by Bayberry:

Heck, we're not gonna be allowed to have an group, so we won't get hats. Darn. I like yours, but I was gonna show you how to make one using a colander and a bunch of those bendy drinking straws.

I'm not a "joiner," but I have to comment that each of you has a terrific sense of style for hats ... man, if you could combine the designs to include the ultra-hip bendy straws, anti-alien mindwave ray properties, and a propeller, I'd be forced to sign up ... icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by BassoonPilot:

[... man, if you could combine the designs to include the ultra-hip bendy straws, anti-alien mindwave ray properties, _and_ a propeller, I'd be forced to sign up ... icon_wink.gif

Propellers? we get propellers? Where do I send my dues?

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

<<SNIP>>

Propellers? we get propellers? Where do I send my dues?

<<SNIP>>

I don't want propellers!!!!

If it's not feathers I want nothing to do with it!!!

icon_wink.gif

39478_1600.jpg

====================================

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

quote:
Originally posted by Harrald:

I don't want propellers!!!!

If it's not feathers I want nothing to do with it!!!

I have no objection to the idea of feathers being included in the design, but if you want propellers excluded, you must post a series of 1,000 word essays detailing your objection and why no one else should be permitted to wear a hat with propellers.

You guys are having a lot of fun at the expense of the NJGA. We have been trying real hard, and your having fun. well we here at the NJGA have decided that our hats will have a type of radar

to assist in locating caches. So far the prototype seems to be working quite well but the only problem is the two car batteries needed to power the thing . Try carrying 2 car batteries into the woods. The other technical problem is the radar rotation. Seems in skinny people the radar holds still and the people start spinning.

If your interested in checking this out you can visit the NJGA building . You will want to go to the 49th floor and check out the HAT LAB.

Don't goto the NJGA BAT LAB thats a whole different lab. Those guys are working with BATS. They are using bats to help find caches at night.

This is just a few things going on at YOUR NJGA labs.

Alumni of Cache U !

quote:
Originally posted by themagician:

You guys are having a lot of fun at the expense of the NJGA. We have been trying real hard, and your having fun. well we here at the NJGA have decided that our hats will have a type of radar

to assist in locating caches. So far the prototype seems to be working quite well but the only problem is the two car batteries needed to power the thing . Try carrying 2 car batteries into the woods. The other technical problem is the radar rotation. Seems in skinny people the radar holds still and the people start spinning.

If your interested in checking this out you can visit the NJGA building . You will want to go to the 49th floor and check out the HAT LAB.

Don't goto the NJGA BAT LAB thats a whole different lab. Those guys are working with BATS. They are using bats to help find caches at night.

This is just a few things going on at YOUR NJGA labs.

Alumni of Cache U !

Here's a quarter. Go buy a clue.

quote:
Originally posted by Harrald:

Here's a quarter. Go buy a clue.

Ha! Yes! LOL!

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.