Anyone else do this?

geocat_

I thought about it, but there are so many drivers in ID who take great offense at someone driving over 35 mph, decided not to, as it is harder to remember random letters/numbers to report to LEO :laughing:

That must be a SOUTHERN Idaho thing. (I'm just kidding.) :blink:

We're still waiting on the daughter to get hers on a plate, but Fairy Ballerina Penguins of DOOM!! is a tough fit.

I thought about it, but there are so many drivers in ID who take great offense at someone driving over 35 mph, decided not to, as it is harder to remember random letters/numbers to report to LEO :laughing:

That must be a SOUTHERN Idaho thing. (I'm just kidding.) :blink:

We're still waiting on the daughter to get hers on a plate, but Fairy Ballerina Penguins of DOOM!! is a tough fit.

No, you're probably right. We do have 2C right next door.......And I just found that 8B is just as bad!

Ontario recently did a run of special geocaching license plates. We didn't get one but I know a few people who did. The idea of a personalized plate has always made me uncomfortable. It just strikes me as something someone could use to catch me off guard in a dark parking garage or something.