Good Stat Websites

Jamz!

Hello - I am still fairly new to geocaching and was wondering what are some good sites to check out to get stats. I am a fan of project-gc.com and wondering if there were any similar sites. I am partially looking for one that gives you a breakdown of caches by county. I have seen GSAK mentioned, but it seems like that is more of a site for mapping caches. Thanks for your help and sorry if this is a repeat of a previous post. Happy caching!!

Hello - I am still fairly new to geocaching and was wondering what are some good sites to check out to get stats. I am a fan of project-gc.com and wondering if there were any similar sites. I am partially looking for one that gives you a breakdown of caches by county. I have seen GSAK mentioned, but it seems like that is more of a site for mapping caches. Thanks for your help and sorry if this is a repeat of a previous post. Happy caching!!

GSAK is NOT a site for mapping caches.

In short, it's database software and when you have lot's of data in a database there are many things to do with the data. You can have just about any statistic you can think about with already available macro's (or write one yourself).

I like http://www.mygeocachingprofile.com/

You can look at my profile to get an idea of how it comes out. It does not have county maps for every state, but every once in a while they add another one (maybe it's by request, idk.)

I see they recently (June) added all the remaining states.