How do I make a "play anywhere" Wherigo?

Yak127

I think you're using Groundspeak's builder due to the message you quoted. Groundspeak's builder does not support this. Some of the other builders, such as Earwigo, have a way to support this, but in the fashion of moving the zones you create to the player's location when the cartridge starts.

If you could provide more information about your idea, everyone in the forum might be able to point you in the right direction. I say this because depending upon what you want to do, it might require some programming. If that scares you, please don't abandon hope just yet! There are several capable people on this forum. If you need programming help and your idea interests someone, they'll likely collaborate with you and help you build the cartridge (that's true of me, at least).

I know when you do these sorts of things in Earwigo, it injects some code into your cartridge so that when it starts up, all zones are relocated to the player's area. It does this by taking the cartridge's original starting coordinates and calculating the offset of all your zones, then applying the offset to the player's current position and coming up with the zones' new coordinates. I would suspect if Urwigo offers this, it would be done along similar lines.