TB resurrected with name change

aliceducharme

Where's Alice is out of the graveyard and now is Where's Ali. Been too long since logging lol Will be working on creating a real caches. Hoping the price of bugs hasn't gotten too high lmao 8 years is long time out of circulation lol

A highly unusual travel bug page. I am trying to figure out what the real goal is here.

The mission for this travel bug is to see if you can find where I am at any given time.

Usually this is done by putting the tag into a cache and logging it online to the cache page. The cache page has the posted coordinates that other geocachers need in order to find it. Another way is to bring it to a cache gathering of some sort and show it around.

I have 2 tags...same # on each. one will be with me (so that someone looking for me can find where I am), and the other will be at home. where home is will be subject to change at any time.

How will people be able to find you "where you are"? The tag does not send out an electronic signal.

Do not hunt between the hours of 9pm through 8am. Prefer no earlier than 2pm. (Night owl)

Due to housing program rules, do not hunt, if you're homeless. Geocaching and/or you isn't worth losing my apartment for. Under no circumstances knock on door when blinds are closed.

Under normal circumstances, there will be coffee and occasionally sweet tea. On rare occasions, a bite to eat. Unless I'm out and about, that is. Lol

Geocachers are a pretty good bunch of folks but it might not be a good idea to invite people that you do not know into your home.

And, as above, no one will be able to find your home unless you place a geocache in your front yard or post the address on the travel bug page - NOT RECOMMENDED!

If the main goal is to meet people then attending local cache events is a good way to get to know your local area geocachers.

Edited by Team Sagefox