A Quick Halloween Mission

kini_ont

Well it is "Fall" as of tomorrow and that means pumpkins and candy :D But it is late for a mission :huh: so this one has to be quick, have a coin ready and pick a card (or make one if you can't find one) and be ready to send it when you receive your mission recipient. One regular size (1.5 or larger) geocoin & card, if you wish to send more (coins, swag, candy, etc) please do so but remember some countries are very selective to what you send.

To "enter", send me an email to kini_ont@live.ca and by posting here!!! I'll need your caching & real name and the address you want the mission to go to.

EMAIL SENT:

NAME RECIEVED:

MISSION SENT:

MISSION ARRIVED:

MISSION RECIEVED:

Please "enter" by October 5, 2015

Names chosen by random and sent to you approximately October 6,2015

Be ready to send YOUR MISSION when you have gotten it!!

Edited by kini_ont

Oooh, sounds fun, but I'm not sure what is meant, as I'm newer to GoeCaching, but I have some coins I was ready to send out shortly, so this is a great opoortunity to get a "Mission" for one I guess. :D

EMAIL SENT: 9/25/2015

NAME RECIEVED:

MISSION SENT:

MISSION ARRIVED:

MISSION RECIEVED:

I go in for emergency surgery on October 5th. I would really like to join this mission as I will be laid up for 6 weeks. I haven't been in a mission in a very long time and I would love to receive geocoin mail to help keep my spirits up.

Keep On Caching!

~ Valarie of sweetlife

EMAIL SENT: Sent my info and email to participate 9/30/2015

NAME RECIEVED:

MISSION SENT:

MISSION ARRIVED:

MISSION RECIEVED:

Edited by sweetlife

Just over 24 hrs left to participate :) If there is no objection I'll add my name to the mission, at this time it gives us 22 evenly distributed missions - To Europe 8, USA 7 and Canada 7. There are a few new to the mission challenge so bare with me as I send you your mission participant, I'll send a short but direct instruction PLEASE communicate in the forum that you have received your mission participant name, send the mission, received your mission.

I hate to nag but I will cause I have a lot of time on my hands :ph34r: and this is the only way I & you can tell if your missions have achieved their goals. Now also allow time to send and receive those mission but keep us informed :) and I won't nag :P

Wishing you all a happy mission!!

EMAIL SENT TO MYSELF: October 4th 2015 :blink:

NAME RECIEVED:

MISSION SENT:

MISSION ARRIVED:

MISSION RECIEVED:

Oh I forgot whose turn is it to get the popcorn ready :lol:

Edited by kini_ont