What's new for GCF 2015? coins I mean!

mo pirate

OK folks what all will be new offers at this years Geocoinfest in Omaha? Come on you can tell as it is too late to change now!

SOooooo .... tell us !! :)

I wish I knew. I see Mark Clemens has the huge Dutch Windmill that will be featured.

Yours Stephen .... YOURS !! :) ... Let's see 'em ....

Two new coins will debut from GxProxy at the event. The second coin in the Faces of Death (first was Death Comes Knocking) and the third coin in the Alaska: Caching the Last Frontier series will both make an appearance for the first time. The first coin has been in the works since winter so I'm really excited to see people's reactions to it. It's a nod toward the crazy cachers willing to risk it all for that 5 star terrain cache in deep water. The Legend Runs Deep! :smile:

Two new coins will debut from GxProxy at the event. The second coin in the Faces of Death (first was Death Comes Knocking) and the third coin in the Alaska: Caching the Last Frontier series will both make an appearance for the first time. The first coin has been in the works since winter so I'm really excited to see people's reactions to it. It's a nod toward the crazy cachers willing to risk it all for that 5 star terrain cache in deep water. The Legend Runs Deep! :smile:

WOW, cannot wait to see it Chris :) They all sound pretty amazing! Valarie of sweetlife