struggling to work out mystery cache

What did the cache owner reply when you asked him for a hint? Note that it has a difficulty of 3 1/2 so it is not meant to be easy.

+1

If someone here gave you a hint, and another who was attempting without resorting to the help of others saw it, wouldn't you have pretty-much spoiled it for them?

Hi all.

I am currently try, and failing (been staring at it for weeks), to work out GC5MRAZ - Julius Caesar a puzzle teaser, http://coord.info/GC5MRAZ

Please can someone give me a small hint to point me in the right direction

Thanks

Roz

cacher_penguin

The cache owner provides hints, apparently. One guy logged that he worked on this for months, with hints.

That puzzle is far too obscure for me.

It is a 3 layered puzzle, meaning having solved the puzzle of 7+7+6=20....you then do something else.

The clue 'SEND MORE MONEY' is one that if you put into Google, you should be able to know what to do next. After that result which will involve a bit of arithmetic (there is no number 9 in that answer) its not too far to put that into the cache equation using a different clue on the cache page. Good luck and thank for continuing to try.

I see you've managed to solve Two Motts of Mega ages ago, which is one I've still no idea on how to start, not sure whether you can remember that one down in Salisbury.

There is no M, although T might be 1

This is what i have received from CO, but i'm still no further forward