God Jul 2015 by grodan of grodan & fiabus

grodan & fiabus

I decided to make a God Jul 2015 Geocoin and I am now taking reservations.

The coin follow previous years style but New pictures. :santa:

Trackable with own icon

GF -prefix

1,5"

Goldmetal like the others

I Will most likely make 50 pieces, at most 100

I do not know the Cost yet but I do believe it Will be reasonable.

No money involved for now, just reservations and you pay When I send the coins to you. Paypal is easiest .

So please let me know, post here if you like to buy one or more.

Thank you very much.

grodan Karin

All exept 2012 has been 1,5" there was a misunderstanding 2012 so that one is 1,75. So it is not this one that is smaller, it is 2012 that is larger.

I usually don't show the blueprint until the Coin is done, sometimes I give sneakpeaks but not the whole image.

The design follow the other years so you have the idea, just other pictures.

Thanks.

grodan Karin

The geocoins has arrived and they came out great. Sorry though to say they are a bit more expensive this year but I hope you Will still want them.

I Will ask someone to post a picture here since I can not figure out how. It is out on Facebook so please fel free to go there and post it here.

Cost Will be $25 shipping included. Payment through paypal and please remember to check the square to avoid the fee.

Just give me a message and you Will get the payment info.

Thanks ahead.

grodan Karin

Happy to see the Coin arrives around the world.

The picture on the Coin is a picture of the Little fireshed at our fathers cache GC1EQ1H, it is a place where the hunters gather to start off the days Hunt for Moose. In our area that Hunt takes place around second monday of october.

We go there some Times' to grill some sausages and have a swedish "fika"! Drink some coffe and eat some cookies and/or sandwiches.

A really nice place.

Happy to see the Coin arrives around the world.

The picture on the Coin is a picture of the Little fireshed at our fathers cache GC1EQ1H, it is a place where the hunters gather to start off the days Hunt for Moose. In our area that Hunt takes place around second monday of october.

We go there some Times' to grill some sausages and have a swedish "fika"! Drink some coffe and eat some cookies and/or sandwiches.

A really nice place.

Wonderful story!