.30 Cal Ammo Boxes Available

briansnat

I thought I was placing an order for 18 .30 cal ammo boxes. Somehow I placed the order twice. The Brown Man showed up today with several large boxes and my basement shelves are again filled with ammo boxes.

The wife is gonna have my head when she sees it. If anybody needs some .30 cal (the smaller size) ammo boxes, let me know.

I won't ship the boxes anywhere, but I'd be happy to leave a few at a designated spot. Hmmm...maybe that's a possible cache idea, so folks could get a find. Leave a note, take a couple ammo boxes.

"Paternalism is the greatist despotism" - Emmanual Kant

Where do you order them? In my hometown (known generically as "the boonies") we don't have a military surplus store, at least since the guy who owned the only one got busted for some shady dealings relating to stuff he sold behind the counter to select customers. Is there somewhere you can order 'em over the internet?

Always wear proper caching safety equipment!

60748_1200.jpg

Wait, wait! I only want to get rid of 10 or so...not all of them!

What I'm gonna do is set up a small cache somewhere that is pretty central to everyone. I'll leave 10 boxes next to it. Finders will take a box or two (limit 2) and they get to log a cache. How's that sound?

"Paternalism is the greatist despotism" - Emmanual Kant

[This message was edited by BrianSnat on January 21, 2003 at 03:43 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by The Artful Dodger:

I just bought a couple from Cheaperthandirt.com.

If only I knew .... icon_mad.gif

Still...I'd rather buy the knowledge to some cache hiding places icon_razz.gif

Hey AD if he is posting the cache just go find it bring one of yours to trade for one of his and viola a fair cache exchange!

Or maybe he will send you the secret coordinates if not posted.