Error on saving in the labbuilder

netzzitrone

Since a few days i have issues with the labbuilder. I can not create a new lab or change anything. After trying this i get an 500-Error with the following message:

Response status code does not indicate success: 403 (You must be authenticated with Geocaching.com to use this method).

I'm logged in into the labbuilder as well as on geocaching.com width the correct account.

When experiencing issues with a web site (any web site!) it might be an idea to close your web browser and empty the web browser cache... and/or try a different browser.

If Geocaching HQ have provided you with specific access to create Geocaching Lab caches (i.e. for a Mega event) and you are experiencing site errors - then I would suggest:

- Use the Contact Centre (http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=request) page and select "Events"; include the details of your player name, the event name you are working on - as well as your web browser type/version.

When experiencing issues with a web site (any web site!) it might be an idea to close your web browser and empty the web browser cache... and/or try a different browser.

If Geocaching HQ have provided you with specific access to create Geocaching Lab caches (i.e. for a Mega event) and you are experiencing site errors - then I would suggest:

- Use the Contact Centre (http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=request) page and select "Events"; include the details of your player name, the event name you are working on - as well as your web browser type/version.

I tried several browsers on several system. All with the same issue. Now i used the Contact Centre, thank for this tip.

I tried several browsers on several system. All with the same issue. Now i used the Contact Centre, thank for this tip.

I am experiencing this issue currently. What was your resolution?