Easy gps and Windows 10

Lineman101

Anybody having trouble with Easy GPS on new Windows 10? When I save a pocket querie it saves it as one zip file instead of two. Normally caches in one and waypoints in another. When I double click on it, it unzips and I get an Easy GPS window with 1000 caches on it. No way to drag and drop to my Etrex 20. Thanks for any response.

Why use Easy GPS?

A PQ is supposed to be one zip file. In that one zip file there are usually two gpx files.

Unzip the PQ zip file (right click on it and choose Extract all...) and copy the resulting gpx files to the \Garmin\GPX\ folder on your eTrex.

Thanks for the response. I did exactly that with my old computer using Vista. I would download the zip file using Easy GPS and would receive two files that I would drag and drop into the Garmin/ GPX folder on my etrex. With Windows 10 I just get one file that opens to a map of all the caches. The etrex doesn't recognize the one file if I drag and drop it.