Paris caches for an American tourist

tmaryloub

I will be in Paris for only 9 days and would love to capture at least one cache. Can anyone recommend an easy fun find?

Thanks in advance for your help! Mary Lou

If you don't get any specific suggestions just use the site to search for caches in the areas you'll be visiting. Something that I've noticed that seems to be a lot more common in some countries in Europe than in the U.S. is the cache owner including spoiler photo's. If you look at enough listing you'll probably find a few with spoiler photos to get at least one find. Then just cache as you would normally and find as many more as you want. I'll also be in Paris for 5 days about three weeks from now. I'll be working every day but I've got a few caches picked out in between the place where I'm staying and where I'll working.

There are four or five good virtuals in the centre - try the one in the Tuilleries just to the west of the Louvre pyramid as a starter. I find they're good starters in new cities.

From memory there bare some pretty good looking earth caches as well if that's your thing.

Should you be travelling on Eurostar to the UK afterwards then you could try the multi that's nominally at Gare de Nord as well.