Investing

Waterboy

Try this one:

Gps in one hand, Walkie Talkie in the other.

Walking trail reading GPS while talking to girlfriend in car. Trips, momentarily can't decide which hand to put out (bust gps or bust w/t?). While deciding lands on face with neither hand out!

Yup, really happened to me.

Wherever you go, there you are!

we went caching with yiprip in Pennsylvania a month ago and yiprip's wife made it all the way down a pretty steep hill. Most of the time, like all of us, on her behind. She got up at the bottom and took three steps tripped and fell and cut her knee. She was a trooper though. She went on to do two more caches that day and the last was a fairly long hike in frigid tempartures.

Wags, Russ & Erin

It was just my faithful canine caching companion, Autumn, and me, that hid our "Bearfort Fire Tower" cach in October. On the way back to the car we had to cross a 15' wide stream across a log. I got about half way across when Autumn ran into me from behind. We both fell into the stream that was up to my waist. On my way down I smashed my knee into the log. I ended up with a 2.5" laceration and a bruised patella. I used my trusty J&J first aid kit and took the 1-mile walk to the car. The next morning I couldn't walk. I missed three days of work because I couldn't drive. Needless to say, I used plenty of J&J supplies over the next week or so. The important things I learned from this is that: #1 The Garmin Legend is truly water resistant. & #2 always let the dog cross the stream first.

i have pretty long hair, and on the way to a local cache the wind blew a thorn branch into my hair. i didnt realize it was there until i started walking and it pulled right into the inside part of my ear....niiiiiice. then a few feet up my brother neglected to tell me he was pushing back another branch until he let go...thorn branch right in the forehead icon_biggrin.gif

For some reason, I never get hurt hiking, or geocaching. But whenever I set foot on a soccer or softball field it's time to buy stock in healthcare companies. Since April of last year: Spring soccer - torn bicep, Spring/Summer softball - fractured wrist, strained achilles & hip contusion and two weeks ago, playing soccer - broken thumb.

A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away. -Barry Goldwater

quote:
Originally posted by MissJenn:

I myself have invested in a foldable walker. It's a tad harder to bushwhack with it, but hey, it's very stylish.

-- _I am looking for cache recommendations for Salem, Mass. Got any?_

AND SHE MEANS IT!!!

"The more I study nature, the more I am amazed at the Creator."

- Louis Pasteur

quote:
Originally posted by Waterboy With Wife (www):

We went out and performed maintenance on one of our caches today. Waterboy came back with his shins badly scraped.

_The wife’s advice to all geocachers: _ _When Waterboy goes caching, it is a good time to invest in Johnson & Johnson stocks._

I thought i was the only one who took a fall at one of your caches!

"The more I study nature, the more I am amazed at the Creator."

- Louis Pasteur