Trackables in the Intro App

Is there a way to log trackables in the intro app? Haven't found any option there!

No. It's an "Intro" app...

However, it seems likely, that in the future, there will be a way.

Yes, well, the thing is, that the"Intro" app is more modern than the "full" one (Apple Watch Support, iPhone 6 Display Support, ...). So I was hoping to have this feature there too.

Is there a way to log trackables in the intro app? Haven't found any option there!

No. It's an "Intro" app...

However, it seems likely, that in the future, there will be a way.

Yes, well, the thing is, that the"Intro" app is more modern than the "full" one (Apple Watch Support, iPhone 6 Display Support, ...). So I was hoping to have this feature there too.

The 'Intro' app lacks a lot of features, that the full/paid for app has.

Plans seem to be to 'slowly add' the features to the free app. But that could take awhile. :)

The "Intro" app is a free app.

You can only have so many features for free...

Many (most?) using that free app aren't PMs like yourself, but new members just learning this game/hobby.

- Though I agree, of all apps, this one really needs a trackable FAQ, and the standard options to move 'em along.

Eventually (the tech guys aren't saying when...) that "free" Intro app will be the app (and the full app phased out) with more features based on your membership.

The "Intro" app is a free app.

You can only have so many features for free...

Many (most?) using that free app aren't PMs like yourself, but new members just learning this game/hobby.

- Though I agree, of all apps, this one really needs a trackable FAQ, and the standard options to move 'em along.

Eventually (the tech guys aren't saying when...) that "free" Intro app will be the app (and the full app phased out) with more features based on your membership.

Well, at the moment I can only see two crappy apps. One is old style not fitting to the newest devices and you have to pay for it and one, supporting the newest devices with a new fresh style which is free but missing features, so it is crappy to. Hard to choose, right?

I would really wish to have a clear roadmap!

Well, at the moment I can only see two crappy apps. One is old style not fitting to the newest devices and you have to pay for it and one, supporting the newest devices with a new fresh style which is free but missing features, so it is crappy to. Hard to choose, right?

It does seem crazy that we have players in the game who can locate and take property that people have paid money for - some of which ends up in Groundspeak's pockets - forced to use tools that don't allow them to properly record the fact they've moved said property.

I started this thread on the subject a while back but it didn't go very far.

I do seem to remember being accused of app bashing though - although strangely that post seems to have vanished in a puff of pink smoke. That happens a lot round here.