Help me choose a GPS?

I think I have narrowed down my choices to the Garmin Dakota 20 and the eTrex 20x. If you were choosing between the two, which would you go with? I am most concerned with accuracy, particularly under tree cover. Thank you!

Strange comparison choice. Why would you not compare the etrex touch 25 to the 20x? That is a more apples to apples. They are both current units with more or less the same specs. The touch is basically a modernized Dakota. Reception and software will be the same. It is a choice of form factor and input style.

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong or being too shallow... I don't have a lot of time to research things and generally I just accept my thre$hold of pain for a gadget and then pri$e dictates what I get. Once I decide how much I can spend there are usually only a few choices, then its another shallow decision of looks or a popularity contest.

I'm a little late to this post, but I have the etrex 20... and I love it. But i'm also bias. I had the original etrex when it first came out,and when it died I got the Etrex Legend. i ended uplosing it while trying to find a cache so I just recently bought the etrex 20 and it is amazing! I cache, but I also hunt, fish, hike, run, bike, so on so on. this GPS does everything I could ever want it to do! I am never without it. I even have a motorcycle mount for it.