Cache listing page display

Zargonians

I noticed last night while browsing individual cache listing pages, that they are not displaying correctly in Chrome. I tried Internet Explorer with the same results. You cannot look at found logs at all and the page is all but unusable. This is for any cache listing I tried to look at. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

I am cache getting pages that look like they are rendered for a handheld device. No logs even after clicking on log links. Tried Safari and FFox. Tried to log a note on an event for tonight but cannot.

30 minutes later... pages rendering normal right now.

Edited by JoenGPS

I am cache getting pages that look like they are rendered for a handheld device. No logs even after clicking on log links. Tried Safari and FFox. Tried to log a note on an event for tonight but cannot.

30 minutes later... pages rendering normal right now.

Logged my answers for an earthcache to a CO for this road trip thing.

Already had the email open when going to a new tab.

Seeing what the cache page looked like, noticed that the parts I wanted to refer to are missing (seems mostly around pics).

- Hope my email went though...

Edited to add, IE11.

Edited by cerberus1

I've been occasionally getting strange page on my iPad (running Chrome) for a couple of days. Comes and goes. Just now it's in IE on my desktop Windows PC. I might manage just fine anyway, except that some links don't work.

This is what you get when the style sheets don't load. I guess there's a leetle server hiccup.

656745ca-88e3-4859-a14c-65c9bc3e254e.jpg

Edited by kunarion