Cache not reviewed

T21JMF

I put up five caches just over a month ago for review, four were published within days but the last one is still waiting. I've posted a reviewers note asking why it hasn't yet been reviewed and published but have still not heard anything. Have just looked to see if I can delete it and then resubmit it hoping it will then be published but seems I can only disable it or archive it? Please could someone advise on how I can get it published as i'm now lost. I have thought about just archiving it and moving it someplace else and then submitting it as a new cache but it's currently in a lovely spot so that will be a last resort.

Thanks

I put up five caches just over a month ago for review, four were published within days but the last one is still waiting. I've posted a reviewers note asking why it hasn't yet been reviewed and published but have still not heard anything. Have just looked to see if I can delete it and then resubmit it hoping it will then be published but seems I can only disable it or archive it? Please could someone advise on how I can get it published as i'm now lost. I have thought about just archiving it and moving it someplace else and then submitting it as a new cache but it's currently in a lovely spot so that will be a last resort.

Thanks

You won't be able to delete that cache listing.

It would be better to check that you've enabled the cache or contact the Reviewer by email.

Help Center → Hiding a Geocache → Review Process: Hiding a Geocache

1.5. My geocache has not been reviewed

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=81

Possible Reasons for a Delay

If your enabled listing is not reviewed within seven days after receiving the "Geocache Report Submitted" email, please make sure your geocache listing has been submitted and enabled.

Submitted, unpublished geocaches can be seen on your profile page. If a geocache appears under "Your Unpublished Disabled Geocaches", you will need to go to the geocache page and enable the listing.

If the geocache does not appear on either list, there may have been an issue with the submission process, and you will want to submit the geocache listing again.

It is also possible that the geocache was reviewed, determined to be not publishable and archived by the reviewer. If this happens, you will receive an email alert.

For submitted, enabled geocaches that have been awaiting review for more than seven days, please contact the local reviewer through their profile page. Be sure to include the GC code in your message.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol