EMS Club Day

HartClimbs

Figured I'd drop a quick reminder to anyone who needs GPS, hiking, camping, climbing, or kayaking gear - today everything at EMS is 20% off (or 20% off at ems.com as well) for club day.

All you need to do is present some proof of club membership (AMC, NY/NJ Trail Conf, etc..) and you get the discount.

If you're in the market for a new GPS, tough to beat 20% off!

There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. - Ken Olsen, President, Digital Equipment, 1977

I think they'll take just about anything as 'proof'. I was down at the Bridgewater store last night looking for a bike rack and the guy in front of me got the 20% off by saying 'yeah, my kid's in the boy scouts'.

They're just looking to drive volume I'm sure, but club day's a good deal. Climbing gear is *never* on sale (and EMS prices are right on par) so 20% off is a terrific deal! (plus, they have an unconditional moneyback warranty - which you don't normally get on climbing gear).

I ended up driving to the Paramus store this morning to pick up a bike rack they had in stock - and saved a bundle. (plus, got to hit some nearby caches!).

BTW - when can we order our own funny hats?

There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. - Ken Olsen, President, Digital Equipment, 1977