GPS Adventures Maze/Exhibit

BaSHful

When/where is the next one?

I know it's been retired in the USA but I understand it's still ongoing in Canada and Europe.

Is there a way to be automatically notified when the next one gets published?

Is there a way to search for one that is currently active?

All I've found so far is two bookmark lists that just show archived events.

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=e38eaff9-a3ea-4734-9782-9799cb5db341

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=da5a1f8d-bac7-4f84-84ef-dd26be4e34de

The North Wales 2016 Mega Event GC5TQ6Q which will be published on the 6th September (Mega Status has already been awarded by Groundspeak) takes place at the

Pafiliwn Llangollen Pavilion

Denbighshire

North Wales

UK

on the 6th August 2016. Will be Hosting the European GPS Maze (subject to funding). We look forward to meeting many International Visitors, alongside UK & Ireland Visitors

Dave

Excellent! I was already tentatively thinking of going to that Mega but if the GPS Adventures Maze goes ahead there that will be an absolute definite! There's just 2 icons left (that I don't have) that I can still get and that is one of them. (The other is the APE cache but I have no plans to go to Brazil any time soon.)

The North Wales 2016 Mega Event GC5TQ6Q which will be published on the 6th September (Mega Status has already been awarded by Groundspeak) takes place at the

Pafiliwn Llangollen Pavilion

Denbighshire

North Wales

UK

on the 6th August 2016. Will be Hosting the European GPS Maze (subject to funding). We look forward to meeting many International Visitors, alongside UK & Ireland Visitors

Dave

Yiha, and we're moving to Wales soon and will be there :lol:

Hey what happened to the North Wales 2016 Mega Event GC5TQ6Q?!?! Appears to have been retracted :unsure: .

That is the correct listing, but the page is a work in progress and has not been published. The post above says it will be published on 6th September. So, not to worry.

Oops, missed that. Mahalo Keystone!