Gadget Cache Type

Mcpat12

Gadget caches are different from the typical cache. They are easy to find but hard to get the log out. Beacuse of this difference I feel like they should have their own cache type.

Interesting thought. I would suggest they be called traditional, unless, of course, they are not at the listed coordinates. Then they should be called mystery cache if you have to solve a puzzle to get the coordinates or multicache if you have to find a series of caches to find the final one.

Gadget caches are different from the typical cache. They are easy to find but hard to get the log out. Beacuse of this difference I feel like they should have their own cache type.

By that logic caches that require climbing something, be it a tree or a mountain should be different cache types. Caches underwater should be different types, and so on, and so on..,

I think they are traditionals with the field puzzle attribute, or they might be listed under the mystery type, just to get people to read the page more.

I allow both, and I let the cache owner choose. They need to choose one or the other, though, for any gadget cache requiring an extra step in order to access and sign the log.