Post-Letchworth Gathering Group Caching, Sun Oct 19th?

Cracker.

If anyone is planning on staying over night after the Letchworth Gathering, or cant make it to the event on Saturday, and would like to do some group caching on Sunday in the park, I would gladly play tour guide and park historian.

There are currently 20 active caches in the park. I hope to add two to four more before the Gathering. I'm also betting that Brogan will have another event cache set up, as well.

If anyone is interested, please post a reply with the terrain rating and time available that you feel comfortable with.

There are all levels of caches that can be done. Most have easy to moderate difficulty ratings, but the terrain ratings run the full gammit from nearly drive-up to three-to-four hour hikes with 3.5-4 terrain ratings.

There will probably have to be some driving done between caches, as it IS a big park...

If I can get some idea of how many people might be interested, I can plan an appropriate list of caches to hunt based on time and terrain considerations.

Plan on meeting around 8:30AM somewhere in the park, and be on the way by 9:00AM.

We can even do a night cache early Sunday morning before dawn, or Sunday night. A couple of the caches even take you thru a couple abandoned "ghost" towns.....Excellent candidates for night caching so close to Halloween...

Art

www.yankeetoys.org

www.BudBuilt.com

www.pirate4x4.com