Problem publishing to Wherigo.com with Ranger FOx

Moorephun

I recently constructed my first Wherigo using Ranger Fox and was unable to upload to the side either manually or publishing directly.

WHen I publish directly I receive a message stating that my password is incorrect (which is incorrect). Here is the message I receive

"Error<br><br>Was your password correct? Please visit the previous page and enter your password again.<br><br>Thread was being aborted.<br><br> at System.Threading.Thread.AbortInternal()

at System.Threading.Thread.Abort(Object stateInfo)

at System.Web.HttpResponse.AbortCurrentThread()

at System.Web.HttpResponse.End()

at RangerFox.Wherigo.Kit.UI.Carts.Download.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Users\Ranger Fox\Desktop\Wherigo Kit\WherigoKit\WherigoKit\Cartridges\Download.ashx.cs:line 205

Thread was being aborted.

at System.Threading.Thread.AbortInternal()

at System.Threading.Thread.Abort(Object stateInfo)

at System.Web.HttpResponse.AbortCurrentThread()

at System.Web.HttpResponse.End()

at RangerFox.Wherigo.Kit.UI.Carts.Download.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Users\Ranger Fox\Desktop\Wherigo Kit\WherigoKit\WherigoKit\Cartridges\Download.ashx.cs:line 222"

When I download the file as a gwz file, I receive this message:

d0c2af2c-46b1-42a4-9ad1-0e28fb6cb87c.jpg

Below is a link to the Wherigo.

My link

Thanks for any help you can provide.

So I should probably feed cartridges through the compiler before attempting to upload them. Or, better yet, I should prevent people from using quotes within their input dialogs. I think I like the second idea better as that fixes the issue instead of gets around it.

So long as nothing else comes up, I'll get on it this week.

Okay. I updated Kit. You should not be able to use quotes or the square braces within multiple choice answers. Same with text box answers.

I also made sure the right tab is selected when the zone balloon is displayed (after the zone information is loaded, so you might see it flicker), and I made the balloon slightly larger and the same size between tabs.

I created Kit almost four years ago, in December 2011. Looking back on this example of my UI creation and scripting, I see I've phenomenally improved with what I can do now. It almost makes me want to overhaul the whole UI. But that would be a lot of effort for little gain. I've also paused work on the WF site until I can get a clear answer from Groundspeak as to whether we'll be using the WF site in production. If so, I have a lot of things I want to do with it beforehand. As I've said, I've improved.