Congrats to BigCall for #500!

crashmore

I just noticed Bigcall logged his 500th! Congrats! That's one heck of a milestone.

-------------------------------------

Hope is the destination that we seek.

Love is the road that leads to hope.

Courage is the motor that drives us.

We travel out of darkness into faith.

-=The Book Of Counted Sorrows=-

Crash, we are both up way too late but thanks for the recognition. Just trying to keep pace with you guys icon_wink.gif

Success is not measured by the position one has reached in life, rather by the obstacles overcome while trying to succeed.

- Booker T. Washington

Glad to see you finally hit the 500 mark. I think that most of us who have reached this point have become all too familiar with the law of diminishing returns -- more effort required, but fewer caches logged. Best wishes for attaining the goals you've set and happy hunting always.

Wow just noticed the milestone Bigcall. Way to go Crashmore and Lakemaster are right on your tail. I was thinking the other night that the drives must get long and planning and exocution of caching elegant when you have so many under your belt. Good Job! Just keep thinking about all those new finds in the Midwest. icon_smile.gif

Wags, Russ & Erin