'current openings' section is empty on geocaching.com/jobs

whatgoesaround

On LinkedIn broken code has got out in the wild preventing job description text from rendering on the UX Designer position posted.

On the geocaching.com/jobs page, the current openings section is empty. I was expecting a list of open positions like the UX Designer role posted on LinkedIn as it sounded very interesting to me. If all positions are filled or closed it would be a better user-experience if that was messaged below the title.

repro steps:

1. From LinkedIn, go to the UX Designer position: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/66361769

2. Below the "listing info" heading this line of code appears:

function copyToClipboard(text) { window.prompt("Copy to clipboard: Ctrl+C, Enter", text); }

On LinkedIn broken code has got out in the wild preventing job description text from rendering on the UX Designer position posted.

On the geocaching.com/jobs page, the current openings section is empty. I was expecting a list of open positions like the UX Designer role posted on LinkedIn as it sounded very interesting to me. If all positions are filled or closed it would be a better user-experience if that was messaged below the title.

repro steps:

1. From LinkedIn, go to the UX Designer position: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/66361769

2. Below the "listing info" heading this line of code appears:

function copyToClipboard(text) { window.prompt("Copy to clipboard: Ctrl+C, Enter", text); }

This has been noted, but it's only visible when browsing the site via SSL. The script provided by our job board software is called with a non-SSL HTTP:// source reference and the browser is hiding non-SSL content. If the job board posting script is compatible, we'll get it updated shortly.