Any Talk-Like-a-Pirate multi-event stuff this year?

Ahoy matey! Even this old salt would go on th' account wit' mi fellow buckos. Nother time and I mite hoist the jolly rodger and sail into yer fair port fer th' usual plunderin'. But alas! Maybe next year I should host a gatherin' on th' water fer pyrate paddlers.

Who can say how pirates talk? I just don't get it.

Cause it's fun t' talk like a pirate. Specially on talk like a pirate day! Groundspeak should give buckos a souvenir fer doin' sumtin that day lest we just go ahead and take 'em anyway.

Edited by geodarts

Ahoy matey! Even this old salt would go on th' account wit' mi fellow buckos. Nother time and I mite hoist the jolly rodger and sail into yer fair port fer th' usual plunderin'. But alas! Maybe next year I should host a gatherin' on th' water fer pyrate paddlers.

Cause it's fun t' talk like a pirate. Specially on talk like a pirate day! Groundspeak should give buckos a souvenir fer doin' sumtin that day lest we just go ahead and take 'em anyway.

Aye, matey. Fun it be. It's all about having fun. Dress up in pirate garb and put on your best Long John Silver. ox)P-)

Aye, matey. Fun it be. It's all about having fun. Dress up in pirate garb and put on your best Long John Silver. ox)P-)

There was (don't know if it's still active) a boat only accessible cache not far from me that was published prior to the ALR rule which asked finders to post their log in pirate speak. Most did, and I went a bit further and took a selfie at GZ then photoshopped in an eye patch and a parrot on my shoulder and added it to my log.

There was (don't know if it's still active) a boat only accessible cache not far from me that was published prior to the ALR rule which asked finders to post their log in pirate speak. Most did, and I went a bit further and took a selfie at GZ then photoshopped in an eye patch and a parrot on my shoulder and added it to my log.

So you admit to doing some photoshopping. Hmmmmmmm, how do we know you didn't just photoshop ground zero into the picture as well? :o:P:D

So you admit to doing some photoshopping. Hmmmmmmm, how do we know you didn't just photoshop ground zero into the picture as well? :o:P:D

That would have been dumb. It would be a lot easier to photoshop a picture of myself onto a picture of GZ.

If I recall, it was my 500th find. I wrote that on the physical log in the cache too.

That would have been dumb. It would be a lot easier to photoshop a picture of myself onto a picture of GZ.

If I recall, it was my 500th find. I wrote that on the physical log in the cache too.

Arrrggghhhhhh, i got it backwards. :blink: Hope you realize that i'm just kidding around here. :lol: