100th Find

Polgara

Searching for a cache to make my 100th icon_smile.gif...feel free to make suggestions, preferably but definetly not limited to the entire southern half of PA somewhere. I have a few already on a list, just want to see what other good ones others may recomend. icon_wink.gif

"The more I study nature, the more I am amazed at the Creator."

- Louis Pasteur

A lot of people go for Thousand Step--

oh, wait. We did that one.

Well, Hook Challenge would be a good--

No, no. Did that.

Maybe something really different, like Brush Mount--

Hm.

Maybe you should just pick up a virt somewhere and throw a party instead? icon_wink.gif

Care the Deception of Imitative Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Mopar:

quote:
Originally posted by Harrald:

Yellow Jeep

But she has to have her black one repainted yellow.

There's enough mud on it right now, its sorta yellow...<giggle>

- Louis Pasteur

On your profile sheet you state that you like a “beautiful view and an intense physical challenge”. Considering this we would recommend (CoFR) Sticks and Stones by Manimal, Mystique & Monty or Cary Mountain by Rich in NEPA. Sticks and Stones is the shorter and steeper hike. At Cary Mountain is you will get a homemade souvenir from Rich in NEPA, good memory of the 100th. Both of these caches make great loop hikes. Cary Mt. may be a little to far a drive.

Of course another alternative would to go after one of the caches we hid. I would recommend Appalachian Trail Maintenance.

quote:
Originally posted by Salvelinus:

Hey! How bout if we go tree some bears for your 100th! We'll drag along Enfanta just for kicks!

Well, I was hoping to do that before i hit my 100, we could find some bears too i guess.

<giggle>

- Louis Pasteur

quote:
Originally posted by Ce'Nedra:

Well, I was hoping to do that before i hit my 100, we could find some bears too i guess.

<giggle>

Better her getting kicked then me, I've been kicked enough lately.

"(Mopar is) good to have around and kick. Like an ugly puppy" - Jeremy

Looks like good choices, with tough hikes.

Choices looks like a good cache. We will put it on our list of caches to do. Thank you Ce’Nedra, we would have ignored this one if you had not pointed it out.

(CoFR) Sticks and Stones is a good one also. It is NOT RECOMMENDED ON HOT, SUNNY AFTERNOONS. There is virtually no foliage in the area of the cache/hike. It is extremely rocky and you can bake in the sun.

Also rocks may be slippery at times.

BTW....this Cache IS truely Worthy of a 100 Find. This is one of those Caches that must be experienced to be enjoyed....

If you do this one, I'll be glad to talk to you AFTER you complete it...

I don't want to say anything to take away from your joy of this cache.

Give me a Tall ship, and a Star to steer her bye...

The White Fleet....

Ok, anyone who wants to go with on the hunt for the "Choices" cache, is welcome! icon_smile.gif Just show up! icon_smile.gif

I'll post a time when myself and Salvelinus figure one out, I know it will be early icon_eek.gif, it looks like one huge journey. We're going this Saturday, 8/16.

Looks like this might be a big ol' party cache hunt! WOo Hoo! icon_eek.gif And this time, Salvelinus is carrying all the cantelope! icon_wink.gif Unless he decides to be super nice and bring cookies. icon_biggrin.gif

AND YES ENFANTA, YOU ARE GOING. icon_razz.gif Cause if you don't go, you nominate yourself by default to carry a WATERMELON icon_mad.gif on the next hike from hell. icon_eek.gif

icon_smile.gificon_cool.gifCome on out and cache!!!! icon_cool.gificon_smile.gif

- Louis Pasteur

If someone who knows my phone number sees this message tonight (Friday), please call me. I have questions about Choices for tomorrow morning. And, uh, please check your voice mail.

EDIT: I finally reached someone! Yahoo!

[This message was edited by MissJenn on August 15, 2003 at 06:41 PM.]