Congratulations, Rich in NEPA

BassoonPilot

I really appreciate the warm and kind sentiments. It's been a lot of fun, with some of the best and most memorable experiences I've ever had. Met some truly unique and interesting people, and developed a few great relationships. Thanks to all of you! Your caches were a major part of what inspired me. I hope the next 100 will be even more rewarding, and I hope to meet more of you along the way. Cheers, and happy caching!!! icon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_cool.gif

~Rich in NEPA~

1132_1200.jpg

=== A man with a GPS receiver knows where he is; a man with two GPS receivers is never sure. ===

Of course, I have to add my congratulations here too... icon_smile.gif

Take it from me, Rich is a great guy who puts enormous effort into everything he cares about. He's an inspiration, and a very good friend. (I could go on and on, but I won't. icon_cool.gif )

What a nice idea this thread was.

Zhanna

Nicely done!!!

It only took me three months to figure out what NEPA was.It seems that the east coast cachers are logging faster then in any other area.

Happy caching.

icon_biggrin.gif

====================================

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

====================================

You not only reached a milestone but you've done it with CLASS.

My complements on the fine reports and photos you log with each cache you find. Its always a pleasure to read your log entries. Your high percentage of 'first finds' attests to the fact that your not a late sleeper. icon_wink.gif

Cache on,

Cachier icon_biggrin.gif

"When you find it, its always in the last place you look."