Mopar motors passed 100

nikcap

Thanks all! Special thanks to Harrald for his kind words. For a cache that I didn't really expect to last more then a week or 2, "A Cache For A Queen" has proven very rewarding for me. People from other parts of the country have hunted it specifically to see an example of a handi-accessible cache. It was also one chosen to bait me in the infamous Mitsuko Caper. LOL. I'm glad its given people that normally get left behind a chance to actually find a cache. I also need to thank Mr Magoo and Mickey225 for the burst of energy. Mickey for coming along as I dragged her on some less then plesant adventures, and Magoo for setting an example. Seeing him go from newbie to century club member in just a few weeks really made me want to get off my arse and catch up! Thanks everyone!

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

quote:
Originally posted by Frolickin:

I thought I saw you on a hunt once . . . but I guess it was someone else.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/frolickin/mopar.jpg

Fro.

Geocaching . . . hiking with a purpose

No, that WAS me Fro'! Now you know WHY it took so long to reach 100..... finding a place to park is a killer! icon_biggrin.gif

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.