found count in public profile?

dagger38

Hi

We have a group account with 7 geocachers.

Every time we go in the field i have to MANUALY update teh public profile of that account so that the found count of every member is correctly displayed.

No i know that on the top of every page i visit , my found count is displayed and automaticly updated.

Is there a way to do that on my public profile?

I use GSAK for logging all my finds , there is use : %Count for an automated count in every log i make!

Someone know if this is possible in the public profile?

Thanks

dagger38 from Belgium!

You don't do anything- it updates your profile whenever you log a find. I look at your profile and see you have some 10 thousand finds.

I think you misunderstoud me...

I have made up a page on my public profile , with all the names of the members.

Behind that i have the founds of every member , but THOSE counts don't update automaticly! (the account is : glans-team )

Maybe you could use the stat bar provided by the geocaching.com site. For example, see the stat bar at the bottom of my profile.

I could just as easily include stat bars from 7 different accounts in my profile.

Unfortunately, I can't demonstrate that here, because the stat bar URL produces an error in the forums:

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board."

You don't do anything- it updates your profile whenever you log a find. I look at your profile and see you have some 10 thousand finds.

Behind that i have the founds of every member , but THOSE counts don't update automaticly! (the account is : glans-team )

I surely don't understand. I don't see any page on your dagger38 public profile referring to glans-team. (May be a result of language barrier.)

I do see a log count of 17 on the glans-team public profile; are you saying that this count doesn't update when caches are logged on this team name?

Do the individuals included in the Glans-team account also have individual accounts? Are these the counts that don't update?

How and where do you go about manually changing the Found counts?

I surely don't understand. I don't see any page on your dagger38 public profile referring to glans-team. (May be a result of language barrier.)

I do see a log count of 17 on the glans-team public profile; are you saying that this count doesn't update when caches are logged on this team name?

Do the individuals included in the Glans-team account also have individual accounts? Are these the counts that don't update?

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=a5e665dc-ebfa-4a71-a567-3b5ab47c5258

counts in RED i need to update automaticly

I'm looking at the stats bar possebility

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=a5e665dc-ebfa-4a71-a567-3b5ab47c5258

counts in RED i need to update automaticly

I'm looking at the stats bar possebility

Op 21-06-2015 hadden alle teamleden samen

ongeveer 31662 caches gevonden en 231 caches verborgen!

Is this the part you want to update? (Didn't come out in colors when I copied it.) There's no way that is going to be done automatically.

Just as on my profile, my DNF counts (at the top of the page and at the bottom) are something that I must update manually.

On my profile the DNF count is automatically updated via a GSAK macro.

You could probably do something similar. Create a database with all group finds and run a macro against it to produce an HTML file and include that in your profile. I don't really know if it will work but it might be worth investigating.