Etoast66 breaks the 100 mark!

briansnat

Etoast66 hit the 100 mark on this beautiful spring day, with a find on Waterboy's challenging NY/NJ Multi State Multi Cache. You can't say Toast chooses the easy one's for his milestone caches, as Melvin's Multiple Madness was his choice for #50.

His next stated goal is to pass me, but that may be tough since I was laid off again last week (resumes are available) and have plenty of time to put some distance between us.

Congratulations to Etoast66!

"An appeaser is one who keeps feeding a crocodile-hoping it will eat him last" -Winston Churchill

Way to go Etoast!

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

His next stated goal is to pass me, but that may be tough since I was laid off again last week (resumes are available) and have plenty of time to put some distance between us.

Brian, ya don't think it's because of the way you've been dressing lately, do ya? icon_biggrin.gif

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

Nice choice for 100!

Congrats on your milestone, its nice to see some people finally went geocaching in Abraham S Hewitt State Forest it been a while since these caches had been found. That hike was my 3rd geocache hunt, a milestone even then. Looks like everyone had fun in the Cold Rain and Snow