Greetings From Annapolis, MD!

Guest Waahoowaa

Guest Waahoowaa

I am WAY stoked. I just got my eTrex GPS from eBay - and Monday is a holiday from work. I plan on hitting my first cache then! One bad thing about my eBay purchase - No Manual Included.

Just from messing around, I figured out all of the basics -- but are there any "advanced" features that I might not have found out? Is there anyone that would forward a Xeroxed copy of a manual to me? Or scan and e-mail it?

Watch for new caches around this area from Waahoowaa!

Guest cache_ninja

howdy + welcome

if you post in one of the main forum areas(much more frequented than here) i bet you could quickly find someone who can send you a manual copy, or point you , possibly to a PDF file online...

c/n

[This message has been edited by cache_ninja (edited 02-13-2001).]

Hey, Wahoowaa ... you sound like you might have spent some time in my hometown, same one where a guy named Jefferson used to hang out.

I'm going to be making a trip up north soon and will be placing a few caches in VA, MD, and DC. Central Virginia is particularly cache-free, need to fix that. icon_smile.gif

Scott

Hey, Wahoowaa ... you sound like you might have spent some time in my hometown, same one where a guy named Jefferson used to hang out.

I'm going to be making a trip up north soon and will be placing a few caches in VA, MD, and DC. Central Virginia is particularly cache-free, need to fix that. icon_smile.gif

Scott