Server Error in '/' Application.

Getting this when trying to upload photos:

Out of memory.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory.]

System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(Stream stream, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement, Boolean validateImageData) +1139062

Tucson.Common.FileApi.ImageHelpers.ExtractDateTakenFromEXIF(HttpPostedFile& postedFile) +41

WM.UI.ImageUploadPanel.ProcessFile() +724

WM.UI.ImageUploadPanel.btnUpload_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +7

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +9628722

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +103

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1724

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34248

--

Looking at the page source, I see:

<!-- Server: WAYMARK-WEB02; Build: Waymarking.Web.release-20150715.1.Release_16 -->

I'm getting it too when attempting to create a new waymark. not sure if this helps, but here is what I'm getting.

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC30560: 'controls_createneworphanlinkcontrol_ascx' is ambiguous in the namespace 'ASP'.

Source Error:

Line 18: </asp:Panel>

Line 19: <asp:Panel runat="server" ID="uxOrphanControl">

Line 20: <uc1:CreateNewOrphanLinkControl ID="CreateNewOrphanLinkControl1" runat="server" />

Line 21: </asp:Panel>

Source File: E:\inetpub\www.Waymarking.com\Waymarking.Web.release-20150715.1.Release_16\controls\CategoryFilterControl.ascx Line: 20

Show Detailed Compiler Output:

Show Complete Compilation Source:

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34248

The site is flailing around again. Sometimes this gremlin pops up and sometimes it goes away.

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC30560: 'controls_createneworphanlinkcontrol_ascx' is ambiguous in the namespace 'ASP'.

Source Error:

Line 18: </asp:Panel>

Line 19: <asp:Panel runat="server" ID="uxOrphanControl">

Line 20: <uc1:CreateNewOrphanLinkControl ID="CreateNewOrphanLinkControl1" runat="server" />

Line 21: </asp:Panel>

Source File: E:\inetpub\www.Waymarking.com\Waymarking.Web.release-20150715.1.Release_16\controls\CategoryFilterControl.ascx Line: 20

Show Detailed Compiler Output:

Show Complete Compilation Source:

Well I'm trying to add variables to a new category and sadly and frustratingly it comes up EVERY time.

Also when clicking on "My Categories".

I am able to click on "My Waymarks" with success, but for all intents and purposes, the site is useless at the moment.

Edited by RakeInTheCache