New Florida Delorme Atlas

We have completed the Indiana Delorme challenge and since we bought a house in Naples we thought we would work on the Florida Delorme Challenge. We purchased the 10th edition of the Delorme Atlas and noticed that there are 159 pages in this edition instead of the 126 noted in the challenge. This means that the exempted pages don't match and obviously there are more caches to find. I thought when we were doing the Indiana challenge that the Delorme GSAK macro was also available for Florida but I have been unable to find it. Is there a macro for Florida? The macro makes life so much easier. If so, what is it called? Thanks. Melissa (Moo)

We have completed the Indiana Delorme challenge and since we bought a house in Naples we thought we would work on the Florida Delorme Challenge. We purchased the 10th edition of the Delorme Atlas and noticed that there are 159 pages in this edition instead of the 126 noted in the challenge. This means that the exempted pages don't match and obviously there are more caches to find. I thought when we were doing the Indiana challenge that the Delorme GSAK macro was also available for Florida but I have been unable to find it. Is there a macro for Florida? The macro makes life so much easier. If so, what is it called? Thanks. Melissa (Moo)

MapDelorme.gsk. It might not cover the latest edition and I would certainly email the CO and see what his plans or requirements are regarding this new edition. Some stay with the old, some allow you to choose, some ask you to finish the edition you started with and all new seekers go with the new.