Adding Flags - Profile Viewing

mmmPIZZA

Hello everyone

I'm a geocacher from England who's obsessed with travel. I have a flag counter on my profile and would love to get as many flags as possible.

My link

^^^^This link should go straight to my profile. Many Thanks and Happy Caching

Edited by mmmPIZZA

Hello everyone

I'm a geocacher from England who's obsessed with travel. I have a flag counter on my profile and would love to get as many flags as possible.

My link

That link takes us to our profiles.

Try this one instead:

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?id=5615774

There should be a flag for Canada now.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

Hello everyone

My link

I've seen these request before but can never remember to visit user profile page when I've traveled. If I do remember though, I can add one for Italy and France in September and one for China in November. Unfortunately, all of those countries are places I've found caches before so I won't be adding new countries to my list. I also like geocaching in other countries and have done it in 21 countries so far.

I also have a flag counter on my profile, any visits are appreciated :)

http://www.geocachin...file/?id=673868

First from Latvia! :)

Oddly enough, after the U.S. Latvia ranks second for the number of visits by country on my flag counter.

Thats from me :D

Maybe you know how to put flag counter on trackable page??? I am trying to do exatly the same like on geocache page but it's no displayed :( Is there some kind of secret feature what I am missed :( Bought some trackables and it would be great to get on listing page also there a flag counter....

I also have a flag counter on my profile, any visits are appreciated :)

http://www.geocachin...file/?id=673868

First from Latvia! :)

Oddly enough, after the U.S. Latvia ranks second for the number of visits by country on my flag counter.

Thats from me :D

Maybe you know how to put flag counter on trackable page??? I am trying to do exatly the same like on geocache page but it's no displayed :( Is there some kind of secret feature what I am missed :( Bought some trackables and it would be great to get on listing page also there a flag counter....

I use the flagcounter.com site. I tried just cut-n-pasting the html from my profile and it shows the flags from those that visited my profile page. Then I went to the flagcounter site and created a new flag counter. I copied and pasted that HTML onto one of my trackable items page and it seemed to work. Could you try visiting this trackable item page to see if it adds a flag for Latvia?