Oregon 600 not displaying all caches on map

hikerT

I just upgraded from the 450 to the 600. I figured after adjusting all the settings the way I wanted them that the load would be the easiest part. I did my first load from a GSAK filter, which I've done many times to the 400. I'm seeing some geocache boxes on my map, others are only the attributes symbols, mainly micro and DNF symbols. Some power trails are only shown by a long line of micro attribute symbols. I can hover over these and route to the cache, but I want all the geocache boxes to appear. I've deleted and reloaded a few times. The GPX size is always the same, but the missing boxes are random each time. Any ideas?

Do you have a filter set up in the geocache page?

That filter carries over the map.

Did you also fiddle with the map-advanced Setup-zoom levels in the settings?

Waypoints (POI) and geocaches are separate options.

I have mine set for waypoints to show up to 2km and geocaches up to 3kms.

I have been using the Oregon 600 since January this year (1/15). A friend has loaded numerous pocket queries for me, and I have downloaded a number of single caches to areas outside of my 10 km pocket query range. Since 2 weeks ago, a number of the caches (within my 10Km range) are not showing on my gps, and when I download them from my PC, it says they already exist, do I want to override them? I say yes, and then it says they have been downloaded successfully. However, they do not show up on my GPS!? Very frustrating . Can anybody help? I just went in and changed the filter to all, and changed waypoints to 2km and geocaches to 3kms in the filter area. It still is not working. Any ideas? and Thanks

Thank you !! Changed to 3Km range and the caches all are showing up. Just don't understand what changed, as they were all showing up previously?! Have not tried to download any more in my area, but will shortly, and hope it now works once again. Happy caching!