Logging caches date issue

Since the last update I have noticed that on the odd occasion I log a cache in the morning the date is showing up as the previous day. I am not sure exactly what the cutoff time is but yesterday it was around 10.00 am when I logged the cache, and it appeared as the previous day.

This only matters on days when I log a single cache and I am trying to cache on as many days as is possible. I gave been manually changing the dates on caches to the correct one but this does not seem to change the statistics grid. This has been changed by adding an additional entry and then deleting one. For yesterday's cache I changed the date in the log but did not add an additional log so the cache is still in the statistics for 14th, although log is now dated 15th.

I am not sure if anyone else has this problem (or is concerned by it) but it does annoy me a bit.

Thanks

This isn't an issue since the last update but it's a system wide issue that's been around since Moses parted the Red Sea to get the t5 sitting at the bottom.

It's to do with where in the world HQ is in relation to where people geocache. Has been reported many many times and i wouldn't go holding my breath for a fox anytime soon.

I have also had this issue in the last couple of days and thought it may be because I was on my tablet, obviously not.

Logging in the UK in the last couple of evenings (so we were on the same day as the US) but when I checked it had logged as the day before.

Strangely the NM I posted showed the correct day. So it is not just you and nothing to do with the time zone difference.