Chipotle renamed Tex-Mex and Mexican Chain Restaurants

Taking part in peer review is one of the benefits of premium membership, my bad because I just assumed that most of us that create and manage categories here took advantage of all the PM perks. <_<

Looks like I just learned something also. :anicute: If only 46 people voted in peer review, it would seem that there are less than 50 members world wide that take part in the peer review process. Only about 10 of us are active here in the forums, and about the same number are the ones submitting new Waymarks for review. :(

It looks as if our community is struggling. My biggest complaint is that I know my Waymarks will never be visited, but I still keep adding a few. I will also keep visiting a limited few. :)

Taking part in peer review is one of the benefits of premium membership, my bad because I just assumed that most of us that create and manage categories here took advantage of all the PM perks. <_<

Looks like I just learned something also. :anicute: If only 46 people voted in peer review, it would seem that there are less than 50 members world wide that take part in the peer review process. Only about 10 of us are active here in the forums, and about the same number are the ones submitting new Waymarks for review. :(

It looks as if our community is struggling. My biggest complaint is that I know my Waymarks will never be visited, but I still keep adding a few. I will also keep visiting a limited few. :)

--Off-Topic--

It's August, it's summer, many people are travelling. A peer review takes only 3 days and we get no e-mail when a new peer review starts so it's not unusual. The same applies to the forum. Even the German speaking Geocaching part has only about 10-20 daily/weekly active writers. It's not true that your Waymarks are not visited, they are visited daily through people searching for something. I heared from many internet users which often use Waymarking to plan something or search for interesting things, they don't need an account for that. Waymarking is perfect for documenting the world in pictures + giving the pictures exactly coordinates to easily find the great spots again.

I get visit notifications daily. Of course not all of my waymarks get visited and I do have quite a few so statistically it works in my favor. But I'm thinking you're underestimating the interest out there in Waymarking.

If only 46 people voted in peer review, it would seem that there are less than 50 members world wide that take part in the peer review process. Only about 10 of us are active here in the forums, and about the same number are the ones submitting new Waymarks for review. :(

Your assumptions are wildly inaccurate.

Peer review:

I usually vote in every PR, but I missed this last one because it was again held over a weekend (FWIW, I would have voted Nay based on this category being uninteresting). I'm usually busy doing other things on the weekend, and I've missed a few PRs because they were started on a Friday.

If you combine the summer season with the fact that members have to manually go check to see if there are any PRs underway, it isn't surprising that the number isn't higher.

Forum activity:

The number of people posting in these forums can't be used as a measure of overall activity. As an example, there are only maybe a couple of hundred cachers who regularly post in the geocaching parts of these forums, with a bunch of others who occasionally pop in. This, out of a total active-cacher population of at least hundreds of thousands, if not a million (we all know the "6 million" number on the front page is laughably inflated). As for the number of people posting in the Waymarking forums, there have been 10 in just this discussion alone. Over in the Waymarking Site down? discussion, I count 35 different members who posted. If I had to guess, I'd say there are at least several dozen who post fairly regularly, with many more who pop in occasionally.

Actively-posting Waymarkers:

I have absolutely no idea how you could be under the impression that there are only 10 Waymarkers actively submitting new Waymarks. I just went and took a look at the first page of Newest Waymarks, and I counted 21 different members out of the 25 Waymarks on that page. That's just the first page, in the early afternoon Pacific Time. If we looked at it over a 24 hour period to cover the entire day/night cycle around the world, I expect this number would be in the hundreds.

Face it, no matter how much you try to characterize Waymarking as dead, it isn't.