Mixed bag on Site Down

It appears some us are getting a lot of Error Occurred messages and can not update, post, or view anything past the profile page. I try to post early in the morning starting at 5am or so until I go to work. Site seems to be a problem until I leave at 6:30a or so

However it appears some of you are not have a problem, so I am thinking it could be me or some circumstance that causing it. Maybe corrupt cookie, since I go directly to my profile page based on a shortcut or something else. There are times I can't even get to the forum. to post a question. I get page not found.

I have been posting since about 8:45A 7/15/15 on a different computer.

What say all yea. Is it me or are there other folks experiencing what I have

Willie

Other than the Waymarking Home Page, the site is virtually non-functioning for me. I get an error pulling up waymark lists for a category, trying to open individual waymarks, trying to review waymarks. Different browsers, different computers, nothing works for me. I'm not even trying to post waymarks anymore.

Edited by DougK

Other than the Waymarking Home Page, the site is virtually non-functioning for me. I get an error pulling up waymark lists for a category, trying to open individual waymarks, trying to review waymarks. Different browsers, different computers, nothing works for me. I'm not even trying to post waymarks anymore.

Well, suddenly today, I just noticed that everything seems to be working again. The above listed functions are all working again for me. Something got better somewhere.

Well, suddenly today, I just noticed that everything seems to be working again. The above listed functions are all working again for me. Something got better somewhere.

Groundspeak is working right now to fix the problems.

This is the AM of the 17th and the site worked pretty much perfectly for us all day on the 16th.

Sure hope I didn't just jinx us all by saying that!!!!!!!

EDIT:

Even pic uploading was fast enough that, when uploading for 3 or 4 waymarks simultaneously, I could just keep up with it.

Edited by BK-Hunters

This is the AM of the 17th and the site worked pretty much perfectly for us all day on the 16th.

Sure hope I didn't just jinx us all by saying that!!!!!!!

EDIT:

Even pic uploading was fast enough that, when uploading for 3 or 4 waymarks simultaneously, I could just keep up with it.

Looks like the problems went away, just when I left for a remote place without enough bandwidth to post new waymarks, no matter how the site works. I guess, you're all save as long as I stay here. [;-)] So enjoy the next few days!