Need some help from Canadian Cachers

My budy and I are planning on caching in Ontario in two weeks when we are at Midwest Geobash. I am from Ohio and would love to visit the grave of Simon Girty as he played a major role in the Revolutionary War in Ohio. Does anyone know of any caches near his grave or the exact location of his grave? I know it is near the river across from Detroit, but can not find an exact location. Any help you can offer would be most welcomed.

Interesting story about someone I had never heard of. The original post mentions Ohio and Canada, it turns out he was originally one of ours. A Pennsylvanian.

I found the same information as everyone else, and nowhere are coordinates mentioned. But I think I did find the actual site much of that information seems to have been "borrowed" from without any attribution.

United Empire Loyalists' Association of Canada

That site states it is the actual gravestone, if you want to believe what you read on the interwebs.

Thanks Cheech Gang. That is in fact the location of his actual grave. He was buried on his farm. I already had the address that someone else posted but could not get it to work on my GPS. As for the lack of a cache I think the Canadins need to fix that problem as he was viewed as a hero by the British.