Szczecin Cache Owners - help needed!

TwoNomadicBrits

Hello cache owners of Szczecin

My husband recently spent a week in your lovely city, and as he promised me he would, he found a cache on every day of his trip.

When we got home and he showed me the cache map so we could log them, one of the ones he found wasn't on it! Unfortunately he did not take a note of the GC code and so we can't identify it. It may have been the final of a puzzle, but I can't identify that either from the listings in the area :unsure:

He checked the place because he remembered when he was in the hotel looking at where they were that there was one in such a place... but not this place!

I won't describe exactly where as I don't want to give away the final if it is a puzzle or multi, but the container was like a little treasure chest with a hinged lid made out of whicker/reeds/raffia type natural materials. The log had lots of signatures in it, and he signed it as TNB or Two Nomadic Brits - he can't remember. I wish he had taken a photo!

Does this sound like a cache you own?! If so, please can we have the GC number so we can log it (after you have checked the physical log of course!)

Thank you, and I need to train him better! :blink:

PS. Sorry this is all in English - i have used google translate below and sorry if any of it comes out wrong!

Witam właściciele cache Szczecina

Mój mąż niedawno spędziliśmy tydzień w pięknym mieście, i tak jak obiecał mi, że będzie, znalazł cache na każdy dzień jego podróży.

Kiedy wróciliśmy do domu, a on pokazał mi mapę pamięci podręcznej, więc możemy je zalogować, jednym z tych, które znalazł na niej nie było! Niestety nie zanotuj kod GC i tak nie jesteśmy w stanie go zidentyfikować. Może to być ostateczna układanki, ale nie mogę zidentyfikować, że albo od ofert w okolicy

Sprawdził się, bo pamiętał, kiedy był w hotelu patrząc na których były one, że nie było jednego w takim miejscu ... ale nie jest to miejsce!

Nie będę opisywał dokładnie, gdzie, jak nie chcę oddać ostateczna, czy jest to logiczna lub wielu, ale pojemnik był jak mały skarb z uchylną pokrywą wykonane z trzciny / whicker naturalnych materiałów typu / rafia , Dziennik miał wiele podpisów w nim, a on podpisał go jako TNB lub dwóch Nomadic Brytyjczyków - nie pamiętam. Żałuję, wziął zdjęcie!

Czy to brzmi jak cache posiadasz ?! Jeśli tak, proszę możemy mieć numer GC więc możemy go zalogować (po sprawdzeniu fizyczną dziennik oczywiście!)

Dziękuję, i muszę trenować go lepiej!

PS. Niestety to wszystko jest w języku angielskim - użyłem google translate poniżej i przepraszam, jeśli nic z tego wyjdzie nie tak!