Change ownership of a TB

acachebox

OK here we go.

I placed a TB on a friends motor home for her. I did this while camping and thus working on my I Phone. I signed in on my site and them thought I went to her site to activate the TB. When completed it had the ownership of the TB under my inventory.

Is there a way to transfer ownership to her. Also once done how do I establish a zero point for her to accrue mileage o the TB?

This is the TB.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=5100067

Use > http://www.geocaching.com/adopt/

Geocache Adoptions

Occasionally users need to transfer ownership of their listings to other users. This is a handy utility for sending and receiving adoption requests and a way to help make the transition go smoothly for the new listing owner.

Enter the GC Code (GCXXX) or Reference number (TBXXX) of the listing you were asked to adopt or would like to put up for adoption.

How do I ask her to adopt the TB? I opened up on her site and entered the TB code but it says she has not been ASKED.

First, you must enter the Reference Number (TBXXXX) of the trackable that you want to give in adoption.

On the next screen, enter the Username of your friend.

After that, she must accept the adoption.

How do I ask her to adopt the TB? I opened up on her site and entered the TB code but it says she has not been ASKED.

Here

First, you must enter the Reference Number (TBXXXX) of the trackable that you want to give in adoption.

Remember not to enter the Tracking Code.

On the next screen, enter the Username of your friend.

After that, she must accept the adoption.