Are notifications working this morning?

Beach_hut

I was just wondering if there's an issue with emails this morning? I was wondering where my pocket queries are, only to check the site and find them all available for download - but I've not seen a mail yet.

I've also logged a test log on one of our caches and am yet to see the mail.

And I haven't seen any notifications come through since the middle of the night (although I don't know if there were meant to be any, of course! Hence sending the test log. Edit: one of our caches has been found today and no email notification of the log as of writing)

Edit: our mail provider is gmail.

Edited by Beach_hut

And I haven't seen any notifications come through since the middle of the night (although I don't know if there were meant to be any, of course! Hence sending the test log)

It seems the email server fell over at 00h00 Seattle time. No emails received here since 09h00 SAST (South Africa time).

But your PQs are still running OK.

Our email notification system stalled this morning, which paused the sending of game-triggered emails. Everything is back up and running and we have not lost any emails. However, it will take awhile to work through the backlog.

Very sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks for checking! Got the PQ mails now, and the find log we knew about. Not seen our test log, but I'm sure it'll get here soon.