Geocaching.com Map Page

Is anyone else finding the map page, with all the geocache icons for a given location, is not working? My page basically opens but then no map or icons appear. Also, the filters on the left side are not working and the green bar to remove the filter section, doesn't work.

Is anyone else finding the map page, with all the geocache icons for a given location, is not working? My page basically opens but then no map or icons appear. Also, the filters on the left side are not working and the green bar to remove the filter section, doesn't work.

I've been having trouble selecting caches from the map. You roll the mouse over, but the name doesn't pop up. (Chrome)

I've been having trouble selecting caches from the map. You roll the mouse over, but the name doesn't pop up. (Chrome)

Same here.

Chrome Version 43.0.2357.130 m

I also have trouble with my iPad

Yes the maps are very touchy and slow loading. The scale changes with the slightest touch on the mouse, then the cache icons all have to reload at the new scale. Many of them show up but will not connect to the cache so I have to change the scale again, let them reload and hope they work.. if not repeat the process until they do. I think geographically, so always use the map to get to my finds for logging at the end of the day. Keeping a list of GC codes of what I've done is tedious and boring. Using Safari 7.1.6