UK County listings

We have been trying to shade in all the counties in the UK on our profile. We have just returned from a holiday in the Lakes and the Dales and we grabbed many caches in South and West Yorkshire. I updated the profile in MyGeocachingProfile but I see these 2 counties still show unshaded. I checked the caches in those 2 counties and see they are listed as just Yorkshire.

How do I fill the counties if the caches are not listed correctly?

We have been trying to shade in all the counties in the UK on our profile. We have just returned from a holiday in the Lakes and the Dales and we grabbed many caches in South and West Yorkshire. I updated the profile in MyGeocachingProfile but I see these 2 counties still show unshaded. I checked the caches in those 2 counties and see they are listed as just Yorkshire.

How do I fill the counties if the caches are not listed correctly?

Unlike anywhere else in the World, the UK has 3 separate Counties Lists (States for US cachers)

Historic - which is Pre 1974

Ceremonial - Based on a Out of Date Political Boundary List

Political- 1974- 1994 Boundaries decreed by Politicians

Political - 1994 onwards Based on the Pre 1974 Historic List, but with some Political Tweaks [amended in 2010 to split Cheshire into 2 Counties)

Most Stat Sites, if not all, use the Boundaries for the Political 1974 - 1994 Counties List. Which does not in any sort of way match the Current Modern Boundaries (and to make things even more confusing, The Welsh Assembly are considering reducing the Current 22 Modern Counties, down to 8 Counties, and their even considering just 3 Counties)

So as far as the Stats Sites are concerned, the Boundaries they use, are correct, as they claim to be unable to get Boundary Data for Modern Counties (I've asked numerous times in regards to the Welsh Counties, which the Sites Sites have just 14)

Dave